The Circulation Foundation's goal is to establish a Circulation Foundation Network by having an Ambassador in each Arterial Centre and patient representatives across the UK. We would then be able to work together to increase awareness of vascular conditions, share and repeat fundraising success, increase our research grants and make the Circulation Foundation the support centre for patients.
Benefits of becoming a Circulation Foundation Ambassador:
- Make a real difference to the lives of people who are affected by vascular disease.
- Help to raise awareness of vascular disease.
- Continue to use expertise and knowledge.
- Learn new skills.
- Be able to network with like-minded people.
- Give something back to the vascular community.
- Be part of a professional and committed charity and a valued member of the team.
- Recognition on social media, newsletter and on the website.
- Special recognitions at the Annual Scientific Meeting.
Vascular healthcare professional
The Circulation Foundation funds and promotes research into the causes, treatment and prevention of vascular disease in the UK.
We provide essential information to patients and their families, whilst raising awareness of vascular disease and the importance of healthy veins and arteries, to ensure we can lead longer, healthier lives.
For patient information, click on a category to the left, or use the search box above to find a specific subject. Alternatively, you can pick topics from our A-Z list.
We provide essential information to sufferers and their families, whilst raising awareness of vascular disease and the importance of healthy veins and arteries, to ensure we can lead longer, healthier lives.